Care & Use - Water Bottles
|All AUTOSEAL® Water Bottles
- Bottles and lids are top-rack dishwasher-safe, but hand wash recommended for best results.
- Wash all parts with hot soapy water before use. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Always store with the lid removed to allow parts to dry completely.
- To drink, press the AUTOSEAL® button when the bottle is in the upright position prior to lifting it to drink. Return to the upright position and release the button to seal the bottle.
- Prior to drinking, check to make sure the lid is tightened securely.
- Do not overfill. Fill liquids to just below the neck of the bottle.
- This product is leak-proof only when properly maintained and properly assembled, and the AUTOSEAL® button is in the closed position.
- The AUTOSEAL® lid that came with this product is designed to only fit your new Contigo® Water Bottle. It is not meant to be used on any other product.
- AUTOSEAL® lid is designed to help prevent spills from accidental tipping.
- Not intended for carbonated beverages as pressure build-up can cause leaking or spraying.
- Do not microwave.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives, or other harsh chemicals. Do not use abrasive scrubbers.
Click to view AUTOSPOUT™ Stainless Water Bottle Care & Use Guide
Click to view AUTOSPOUT™ Plastic Water Bottle Care & Use Guide
Click to view AUTOSEAL® Water Bottle Care & Use Guide
Click to view General Care & Use Instructions (all products)